K&T RZR 1000 turbo kit. This kit is beautiful and makes big horsepower.
- -Stainless Steel .120" Thick Tig Welded Header
- -Garrett Turbo with V Band Housing
- -40mm External Wastegate
- -2.5" Stainless down pipe
- -Sheet metal Plenum with Additional Injectors
- -Air/Air Intercooler with fan shroud
- -Mandrel Bend Aluminum Piping and Silicone couplers
- -Clutching Kit
- -Dobeck Fuel Controller & Additional Injectors
- -Billet Throttle Body Manifold
- -Air filter
- -Boost and air fuel gauge
- -All clamps, hoses, piping, etc.
This is a great all inclusive kit. This kit is designed to run at 6 psi on a stock RZR 1000 on premium pump gas. This kit is built tough and will support huge horsepower if you build the engine to take it. The turbo included with this kit is rated at 590 horsepower. Yes this is a big turbo. Using a big turbo creates much lower intake temps than a smaller turbo because it is working much less to make the boost. It is a billet wheel which is light and efficient making for minimal turbo lag. The header or turbo manifold mounts the turbo close to the head. This keeps exhaust temps high to help minimize turbo lag. There is almost a 400 degree difference between mounting the turbo close to the head as opposed to at the back of the stock RZR 100 exhaust. This heat is energy that spools the turbo. K&T also includes a billet intake manifold with this kit. The stock rubber ones are known to burst under pressure. The intake manifold is also o-ringed to the intake manifold which is a fail proof design and eliminates possible leaks. This kit is done rite. They have used there experience from making RZR kits for years and evolving them to a perfect kit.